My Three Favorite Holidays

Colors of Easter - Sony A7II, Voigtlander 15/4.5 III Gordon via Compfight

My first favorite holiday is Halloween . I love to dress up and for me to see people I know . My favorite thing is the party at my house it’s not on Halloween it s really fun  though . This year I was hoping that I could have some friends come they didn’t show up but my big sister was really nice and let me hang out with her and her friends . I had lots of fun and I hope next year at least one friend comes that I invite to the party . I don’t just like the candy I like to dress up more than get candy . I will cosplay on Halloween  sometimes but I usually walk around with my baby sister now .

My second favorite holiday is Christmas . I don’t like getting presents I like to give presents for secret Santa and  see some family members . I also like to scare to little kids and say Santa is gonna give them coal or eat them . I also have burned the tree down tree times . Te first time I was 3 years old and I was very mad for some reason so I burned the tree . The second time I was 5 my sister said that Santa as going to eat my toys so I burned the tree again .  The last time was when I was 9 years old . I was not happy because my baby sister kept me up all night so a grabbed a match and started the fire in the fireplace . I left the fireplace open and then the tree was one fire it smelled like pine because the tree was real the last time . I set the tree on fire two times on purpose and one time one accident but that’s what I did for Christmas. .

My last favorite is Easter . It’s a nice holiday and I like to put out eggs for the other kids to find . I like to get little stuffed animals to add to my cluster of them .  I also like to eat the chocolate thing I get like bunnies and other animals . I like hanging out with friends and family too on Ester . Ester is my last favorite because my grandpa died a few weeks before Ester . I still like Ester though I do miss my grandpa too every Ester .  These are three of many holidays a like to celebrate some of them are known to only my family and other very few people celebrate . Holidays are a good way to take off work and school . There also good for seeing family and friends that you haven’t seen in a long time . You could meet family you never knew and friends could meet your families too . There are many different holidays what are your favorite ones ?  Feel free to tell me some of your favorite holidays .