My Favorite Bands,Games and Youtubers

I have been into music forever . I like lots of bands some of them most people don’t know. It’s nice to meet people who like the bands . I have some things from my favorite bands like T-shirts and drawings I make with my sister . I like `Twenty One Pilots , Marina and Diamonds , Glass Animals , Set it Off ,  Steam Punk Giraffe   , Panic at the Disco , Melanie Martinez ,Halsey and others I can’t remember all the band names , but Those are my favorite bands .

I have many games I like But there are some I like a lot . One game is Bendy and the Ink Machine . I also like Cup-head and all Five Nights At Freddy’s (Fnaf) for short .  I like many other games but these are some of my favorites . Bendy and the Ink Machine is very well detailed and has lots of characters . The main character is of cores Bendy the Dancing Demon . The other close characters are Boris and Alice Angle . There are many cool things about the game and I really like it . Cup-Head is really well animated if you know how old Disney cartoons looked well , that’s what Cup-head looks like it’s really amazing how they made it look the way it looks I can’t wait for my om to get me the game .

This is a picture of Cup .Cuphead

camknows via Compfight

I love watching YouTube I like to watch animations but I also like watching you tubers . I have favorites in you tubes Markiplier ,Jacksepticeye ,Pink stylist,Row(nerdy nummies) ,Eddsworld ,Tomska and lots more you tubers . I know markiplier swears and some of the others swear too but I still watch them . I like to watch them  on my tv , tablet or phone . I like to draw a lot too in my free time . I know lots of people like Mark and Jack and my sister likes Pink Stylist . What is your favorite game ? Who is your favorite you tuber ? What’s your favorite band ?